Craft of Writing
Anubha Das07 Feb, 2017
“Writingis easy, all you have do is cross the wrong words”- Mark Twain
How tolearn the craft of writing is like learning anything else, and can be evenbroken into general points. If you’re a writer or editor—or want to becomeone—the basics of writing should intrigue you. It should also compel you, anddraw you deep into the fullness, the depth and breadth, of writing. They shouldmake you crave for more—want to know more and try more.
A writershould learn to enhance their skills. They should not try to pass them off asknowledgeable and skilled if they are neither. To recognize that writing apart—and editing a part requires more than the ability to string words intosentences. That basic skill will get you started, but it won’t get you far. If want to be successful and reach far off inwriting, you should read novels and short stories and poetry andmagazines. Reading opinion pieces and essays and the dictionary also helpscrafting your skills.
Writingis basically about writing for yourself. If you write like it matter, it surelywill. So, add your stories to the world.
- A Journey of a Student’s School Life
- Education and Sports Go Hand In Hand
- New Education Policy
- Traditional Education vs. Online Education
- Green Revolution in India
- Effect Of Global Warming On Climate
- Is Nature Sending Us A Message?
- Shocking Facts About Mount Everest
- 9 Study Tips For Competitive Exams
- Cultural Intelligence: The Elixir for a Healthy Global Community
- What’s Next After 10th, 12th or Graduation? Where To Go And How To Choose?
- Lal Bahadur Shastri: The Unforgettable Hero
- What Is An Eclipse - All You Need To Know!
- No Teachers’ Day Celebration In Various Schools In Delhi-NCR
- India's Freedom Movement - The Angels Who Dared
- The Human Mind and Omnifarious Intelligence
- Bring Forth The Talent Within You
- Teachers Training Will Help Revamp Our Education System
- Mission Buniyaad - Parega India Tabhi To Age Badhega India
- Engineering Myths