Learning is Earning
Himani Goyal19 Jul, 2016
You start learning from the time you are born and it continues till your last breath. Learning is the most basic and vital aspect of life. You learn to crawl in the early stages of childhood and eventually learn walking with time, which’s been serving you till date. That is the essence of learning, it serves you lifelong.
This piece of writing mainly caters to learning in education sector. Grab any possible opportunity that can teach you, be it academics or extra-curricular activities. If you are good at a particular field; say, sports, you can train students with lesser experience but great interest, and earn money. You can even take tuitions for primary grade students in any subject which you have a good hand.
Learning while working under someone adds to your resume which eventually fetches you great job opportunities. Things learn through life experiences can also serve as an earning source, who knows if you become a motivational speaker or a counsellor.
The more you learn, the more opportunities you will come across to earn a desirable livelihood. So, widen your sphere of learning from the very beginning and you will see the results for yourself.
- A Journey of a Student’s School Life
- Education and Sports Go Hand In Hand
- New Education Policy
- Traditional Education vs. Online Education
- Green Revolution in India
- Effect Of Global Warming On Climate
- Is Nature Sending Us A Message?
- Shocking Facts About Mount Everest
- 9 Study Tips For Competitive Exams
- Cultural Intelligence: The Elixir for a Healthy Global Community
- What’s Next After 10th, 12th or Graduation? Where To Go And How To Choose?
- Lal Bahadur Shastri: The Unforgettable Hero
- What Is An Eclipse - All You Need To Know!
- No Teachers’ Day Celebration In Various Schools In Delhi-NCR
- India's Freedom Movement - The Angels Who Dared
- The Human Mind and Omnifarious Intelligence
- Bring Forth The Talent Within You
- Teachers Training Will Help Revamp Our Education System
- Mission Buniyaad - Parega India Tabhi To Age Badhega India
- Engineering Myths