Nanotechnology- An Introduction
Anubha Das01 Oct, 2016
nanotechnology? Oneof the struggles faced by nanotechnology is the confusion about its definition.
Nanotechnology is the branch of technology thatdeals with manipulation of individual atoms and molecules that are less than100 nanometres.
It is soon to grow very fast and make up the majority of companiesacross many industries which will allow growth for students.
Nanotechnology isviewed as a process that gradually will affect most companies and industries.What qualifies as nanotechnology today is basic research and development thatis taking place in laboratories all over the world. There are many collegesthat have introduced engineering courses on the following subject like AmityUniversity, Sharda University & so on. The students applying fornanotechnology are willing to put forth theirtheoretical knowledge to practical application.
- A Journey of a Student’s School Life
- Education and Sports Go Hand In Hand
- New Education Policy
- Traditional Education vs. Online Education
- Green Revolution in India
- Effect Of Global Warming On Climate
- Is Nature Sending Us A Message?
- Shocking Facts About Mount Everest
- 9 Study Tips For Competitive Exams
- Cultural Intelligence: The Elixir for a Healthy Global Community
- What’s Next After 10th, 12th or Graduation? Where To Go And How To Choose?
- Lal Bahadur Shastri: The Unforgettable Hero
- What Is An Eclipse - All You Need To Know!
- No Teachers’ Day Celebration In Various Schools In Delhi-NCR
- India's Freedom Movement - The Angels Who Dared
- The Human Mind and Omnifarious Intelligence
- Bring Forth The Talent Within You
- Teachers Training Will Help Revamp Our Education System
- Mission Buniyaad - Parega India Tabhi To Age Badhega India
- Engineering Myths