Anubha Das17 Jan, 2017
Are you tired of carrying heavy notebooks and textbooks on daily basis, loosing papers and reading obsolete books?
With the development in computer technology and reducing prices of computer the textbook are being replaced by notebook computers. In the education sector computer has played a vital role and with the introduction of the e-books the mode of education has become much easier.
Schools constantly need to update textbooks, which leads to cutting many trees and can become very costly. However, if students were to use notebook computers, they would have updated resources at all times; like they won’t need to buy various editions of the books. They will get everything on their plate.
Pros of notebook computers over textbooks are:
•No need to carry so many books, one laptop does it all
• E-Books are cheaper
•Simple, easy and Helpful
•Students can connect to Internet
•Students can manage their time and schedule
•Keeps students updated
As the trends move ahead, and the technology advances it is essential to change the pattern of studies as well. The predictable modes of education are good. But the modern ways are overcoming some of the major drawbacks of the conventional modes and hence is being chosen globally.
- A Journey of a Student’s School Life
- Education and Sports Go Hand In Hand
- New Education Policy
- Traditional Education vs. Online Education
- Green Revolution in India
- Effect Of Global Warming On Climate
- Is Nature Sending Us A Message?
- Shocking Facts About Mount Everest
- 9 Study Tips For Competitive Exams
- Cultural Intelligence: The Elixir for a Healthy Global Community
- What’s Next After 10th, 12th or Graduation? Where To Go And How To Choose?
- Lal Bahadur Shastri: The Unforgettable Hero
- What Is An Eclipse - All You Need To Know!
- No Teachers’ Day Celebration In Various Schools In Delhi-NCR
- India's Freedom Movement - The Angels Who Dared
- The Human Mind and Omnifarious Intelligence
- Bring Forth The Talent Within You
- Teachers Training Will Help Revamp Our Education System
- Mission Buniyaad - Parega India Tabhi To Age Badhega India
- Engineering Myths